Side story: I was running behind getting home to take some pictures of Brett for his applications. Bryan was trying to put Cohen to bed, and Mitchell was left to be entertained by Brett. I walked in the house and saw Mitchell all snuggled up on Brett's lap listening to a book. It was sweet, I wanted a picture of the moment SO bad, but didn't want to ruin it either. Ahlberg's sure do know how to love.

3 comments:
Look at that handsome guy! I can't believe my little brother is going to be a doctor. And I love this picture Amber. Good job! I think that all the little kids are going to miss Brett when he goes. They all love him.
He sure is handsome! And wonderful, hard working, and a soon to be successful doctor! What a catch! Our little kids are lucky to be the ones to hold his heart for this long!
Thanks for taking his pictures, Amber. I sure love that handsome face! It's such an exciting time for him. He will be a great doctor!
Post a Comment