Sunday, October 13, 2013

| Mitchell funnies |

Mitchell always has something funny to say. Always. He has a comeback for everything usually. And lately he likes to just laugh away at himself too. Tonight's funny was quite funny though...

He tooted and laughed. Which annoys the heck out of me and Bryan is always proud of. Bryan turned to him and said, Mitchell who taught you to do that? Is it mommy? He looked back at Bryan and said, no Jesus did!!!

Guess the kid had a little too much church on the brain for one day!

4 comments:

Kylee & Russell Ahlberg said...

Haha, that is just too funny! Cute little guy. I have a strange feeling that Russ and I will have a similar experience to this one day. :)

Lauren said...

Ugh, I tell you what boys and their potty talk. I struggle daily. Part of me thinks that if I just laughed along or just ignored the ridiculousness that is potty talk, or reactions to bodily functions, they would just stop. I think they do it because they know I hate it so much!

It would have been hard to keep a straight face during that one though!

Becky Ahlberg said...

What would we do without our cute and silly Mitchell?!! Love him.

Shelli said...

I love Mitchell! And boys don't have to be taught to do that kind of stuff or to think it is funny. They just do. There was never any of that kind of stuff in my home until Luke came around. Sure the girls would make some of those body noises, but it wasn't done on purpose just to be laughed at. Boys!