Thursday, October 17, 2013

| working on the jeep |

Bryan spent last weekend working on his jeep. No, nothing is wrong with it, we just own a jeep...therefore it begs to be worked on! Or at least that is what I am learning. Cohen spent most of the morning out there with Bryan wanting to be a part of the work. It was honestly SO cute. I came out a handful of times to see if Cohen was in the way and every time I came out he was sitting right next to his daddy trying to mimic whatever he was doing. I finally pulled out my camera to get some pictures. Glad I captured this little moment!


(look at those dirty socks!!!)

3 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

That is adorable! So sweet!

Becky Ahlberg said...

That is seriously the sweetest thing! And it's funny that you made this post because Joe and I were talking about how nice your Jeep is. And Joe said the fun about a jeep is that you just keep tinkering with it and adding to it. Bryan must have learned this from his dad and is now passing it on to his cute boys!

Lauren said...

That is pretty stinking adorable, dirty socks and all!