Sunday, November 24, 2013

| Airborne |

One of our off track activities we decided to do was go to airborne. Kayla LOVES this place. She begs to go more often than not. I was always a bit worried about taking both the little boys too, but I went with my friends who all have little ones too and figured we would survive. We did just one hour bounce which was perfect. Not too long, and they were all sufficiently exhausted from it. We stopped at 7-11 on the way home and got the kids a slurpee. Not a bad way to end a fun day!!


This picture cracks me up. I tried to get a million pictures of Kayla, she does not slow down while we are there...so she is a blur!

Cohen loved the balance beam, he loved falling in the pit and would just reach an arm out and yell to get out. He would be a little squished bug inside the foam that couldn't move. It was so funny.


1 comment:

Becky Ahlberg said...

How fun is that! The perfect place for all ages. The kids are darling.