Bryan took us all on a jeeping adventure a few weeks ago. He took the YM camping here the other weekend and wanted us to see it too. It was ABSOLUTELY beautiful. The trail was fun, tight, and VERY bumpy. I may have even held my breath a few times hoping we wouldn't end up with some body damage. Trees were flipping into the windows and all over the doors. The boys were grabbing at leaves the whole time and laughing so hard every time they caught one. I still can't get over how pretty it was up there. I am glad we have found time to see what the world has to offer!
The boys were natural boys and spent most of their time throwing rocks.
Kayla took a picture of us...not too shabby kayla!
1 comment:
Looks gorgeous! Such fun family time. And Kayla is taking after her mom - she is quite the photographer!
Post a Comment