Here are just some fun little random pictures from my phone of the fun little things we have been up to lately.
Seriously these boys just kill me some days. I couldn't stop laughing when I looked out the door to see this. Cohen at one point had his entire tongue out licking the window...priceless.
Kayla has been wanting glasses for SO long. She worked very hard to earn these, and she couldn't wait to do her homework in them!
We went to my parents house for FHE one night and picked a bunch of produce and helped pick pears off of the overweighted tree. Nights like this I realize how awesome it is for my kids to be able to do things like this, we sat and fed the horses, ate ripe pears right off the tree, and played with the dog. It was fun to just enjoy a nice cool evening.
Kayla all dolled up for picture day. She loves her curly hair!
Mitchell and I have been doing school time, this is one of his papers, I was quite impressed with how much better he is doing, even his coloring is getting better. When did he grow up?!
2 comments:
Looks like a happy, fun life! Kayla told me and Joe about her glasses, so when I told her you had posted a picture of her in them, she wanted to see it. She got the biggest smile on her face when she saw it and said, "I LOVE my glasses, grandma." She is a doll. Love the picture in her curls. Such a sweet, beautiful girl. And the boys - they are cute as can be and so full of life! Never a dull moment when they are around. I was showing all the kids our family pictures and Joe said to Mitchell, "Don't I look handsome?" And Mitch said, "Yes." Then he said, "And you look pretty, grandma." Talk about melting my heart! Love you all!
I love your kids! What more can I say?!
Post a Comment