Saturday, September 14, 2013

| Mitchell's 3rd Birthday |

Mitchell turned 3 on May 1st! Needless to say I love this little man. He got to pick what kind of cake he wanted. A pirate cake and party theme it was! He was excited to go shopping and find all the stuff we needed and then helped me pick out which little pictures to use for the photo shoot props. I love how excited he is about life. He is a ball of fire, keeps us on our toes, but in the same turn he can and is the sweetest little thing. He always gives me the softest hugs and makes sure I know how much he loves me. Happy birthday Mitchell!

How old are you Mitchell?? He is trying so hard in this picture to show three fingers. So cute!









This kids smile is priceless!!



1 comment:

Becky Ahlberg said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Mitchell! Grandpa and I had so much fun at your pirate party! You are such a fun little boy who is full of life! And your smile is just the cutest thing! Love you so much!