I would have to say this is one trip I hope we make a tradition, I really enjoyed it. We jeeped, hiked, swam in the pool at the condos, at the best pizza ever...and even napped. Doesn't get better than that!
This is one of the geocaches the kids found, they put their already found parachutes in for exchange of a quarter...Mitchell loves money, so it was quite the exciting discovery for him.
We took a wrong turn and ended up at Dead Horse Point, we got out to enjoy the awesome scenery. It was quite breath taking.
We even found some dinosaur tracks. We had to hike up quite the steep mountain, and it was a cliff hanger sort of hike (I didn't like watching the kids scamper around too much!), but Mitchell wanted to see the tracks up close and personal. He thought it was the coolest thing ever.
We loved this hike, you hike up through a tunnel in the mountain and walk all the way through to a beautiful canyon. It was fun discovering all that Moab had to offer!

















3 comments:
What a fun trip! It is so fun to get away for a little bit as a family!
Looks like fun and everything is so beautiful! I love the blue, blue sky and the trailing clouds are awesome. Beautiful pictures and a beautiful family!
Ahhhh!!! I love Moab! So beautiful!
Post a Comment