Monday, September 9, 2013

| kayla's first day of kindergarten |

Kayla started kindergarten on August 5th. She was so excited for this day and could not wait to be in school finally. I think she has been waiting to be in school since she could talk! She was lucky and got to go shopping with Grandma Becky and had quite the array of outfits to choose from. She picked her favorite for the day! She even picked out a best friends necklace to give to her friend Belle. They were both so giggly and happy when they arrived. So fun! There were no tears shed on either part, I am so excited for this little girl to get to do all the big things she has always wanted to do. I hope her love for school sticks around for a long time!



 

4 comments:

The Ingleby Family said...

Adorable!!! She looks so big!!!

Kylee & Russell Ahlberg said...

Golly she is beautiful!!!

Becky Ahlberg said...

Dear Kayla,

You are such a sweet girl! I am so excited for you to be in kindergarten! It was so fun to see you yesterday at your school! I love you soooooo much!

Love,
Grandma Becky

Lauren said...

She seriously had to be the cutest girl in Kindergarten that day, and every day! Such a cutie!